My knife pages in English
I write these knife pages in Norwegian only, with one exception: the article on barrel knives.
If you want to read this without having to learn Norwegian to do so, you may try a translation program.
Such programs are very far from perfect, and any number of unexpected things happen. Just a few examples:
- The program often gives a statement the exact opposite meaning.
- Some words are just wrong. A "knivblad" (knife blade) may be called a "knife magazine".
- The result may resemble baby language.
- Names of people and places may be "translated", with terrible results.
- Prices may be totally wrong. NOK 100 may come out as GBP 100, which is about ten times as much.
If you always keep such problems in mind a translation program may still be useful. I have not compared them to find the best.
Here is a Google Translate translation of my knife pages:
Knife Talk from Per Thoresen
My email address: